Diploma In Radio / Medical Imaging Technology
- Diploma in Medical Imaging Technology is a twelfth level Diploma Medical Lab course. Medical Imaging Technology is a process of creating visual images of the interior of a body for clinical analysis and medical purposes of recognizes diseases.
- The course provides students with a broad knowledge in biophysical and health sciences to enable them to acquire theory and practical know-how in handling radio imaging equipment and procedures.
- The course contains the essential theoretical studies and clinical practice needed to become a qualified Diagnostic Radiographer. After passing the course candidates have a wide scope of jobs both in private and government hospitals.
- Radiography is concerned with operating radio imaging machines such as X-ray and interpreting results. It also involves treatment of cancers and tumors with radiation.
- There are a lot of job opportunities for radiographers inside India as well as internationally. Radiographers are required in large numbers in nursing homes, hospitals, diagnostic centers and super specialty hospitals. Self-employment opportunities are also available in this field.