10 + 2
- Diploma in Physiotherapy (D.P.T.) is a 12th standard medical nursing course. Physiotherapy is a growing field of health care services.
- Diploma in Physiotherapy is competent health science professionals who possess the knowledge and ability to manage and prevent problems affecting the physical functioning of the human body, and to maximize the performance of human movement.
- They focus on enabling clients to achieve optimal independence in movement and function. They also implement evidence-based techniques to manage disorders of the human body for people of all age groups.
- It is the integration of art and sciences with a focus on enhancing hands-on skills. Physiotherapists provide treatment, preventive advice and care while rehabilitating those with physical and psychological impairment to maximize functional abilities for a healthy lifestyle.
- In recent time the yogic system of India is being popular day by day. Hence, they in return can get good career opportunities.