10 + 2
- Diploma in Panchakarma - Panchakarma is Ayurveda's primary purification and detoxification treatment. Panchakarma means "five therapies".
- These 5 therapeutic treatments eliminate toxins from the body, they are : Vamana, Virechana, Nasya, Basti and Raktamoskshana.
- The series of these five therapies help remove deep rooted stress and illness-causing toxins from the body while balancing the doshas (energies that govern all biological functions).
- Panchakarma is effective only if special detoxification diet is consumed along with the treatments. We at Ayurveda Retreat are very aware of this and every individual undergoing Panchakarma receives special diet which is monitored every day by the doctor.
- In recent time the yogic system of India is being popular day by day. Hence, they in return can get good career opportunities.
- Additional treatments may be recommended by the doctor and provided at no extra charge.