Diploma In Operation Theatre Technology
- Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology (DOTT) is a three-year academic programme designed to introduce students with the fundamentals of discipline ethics layout and equipment in Operation Theatre.
- The curriculum focuses on subjects like Anatomy & Physiology Basic Principle of Elementary Nursing of Patients General Pharmacology/Pharmacology of Anaesthesia Sedative/Hypnotic and life support drugs First Aid Techniques & Procedure and Operation Theatre & Emergency Care Equipments management.
- Under this programme the students learn to perform tests that assist in the diagnosis and treatment of several diseases. The programme also equips aspirants with the knowledge and skills requisite to handle advanced lab equipment and execute accurate laboratory tests.
- The purpose of this programme is to impart students with required adeptness in handling and shifting patients to wards and recovery room. Candidates willing to learn more about sterilisation methods can take care of the patients in emergencies and maintain the records may register for this programme.
- Who can prepare OT before and after surgery including the process of sterilization can assist respective surgeons as first assistant during operation can use C-Arm and other imaging effectively can take care of patients in pre Intra and postoperative room can do Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and can maintain all records.