10 + 2
- The medical imaging technique is used to generate images of inner human anatomy. Images generated are used to diagnose diseases and other conditions present inside the human body and organs.
- MRI technicians learn to operate the scanner, record the images and hand over the record for diagnosis. MRI technician has job at hospitals, clinics and medical imaging labs offering MRI scan service.
- MRI stands for Magnetic Resonance Imaging. It is a medical imaging technique used to generate images of inner human anatomy. MRI scan uses magnetic and radio frequency waves to generate images of internal organs of human body.
- Images generated this way are then used to diagnose diseases and other conditions present inside the human body and organs.
- MRI scans are used to diagnose conditions such as- musculoskeletal problems and injuries, brain ailments, bone ailments, soft tissue ailments, ENT ailments and vascular ailments.