10 + 2
- Diploma in ECG Technology is a 2 year course, this unique program provides students with a background in medical areas such as anatomy, physiology and a concentration in Electrocardiography.
- An ECG technician is also called as cardiographic technician, and uses electrocardiogram machines to run diagnostic tests to measure a patient’s heart rate, monitor cardiac rhythm and help physicians find irregularities in the heart and blood vessels.
- An ECG technician, also called as cardiographic technician, uses electrocardiogram machines to run diagnostic tests to measure a patient’s heart rate, monitor cardiac rhythm.
- The course should be particularly useful for healthcare professionals working in the field of cardiology who are not confident of their ability to provide a thorough and accurate ECG interpretation, or who simply want to advance and update their knowledge.
- The course will provide the students a thorough understanding of the components of the ECG waveform, recognition and interpretation of cardiac rhythms, and diagnosing abnormal conditions using ECG patterns. Throughout the course, you will be provided self-assessment ECGs to practice your diagnostic skills.