10 + 2
- Diploma in dialysis technician is a three year diploma program designed to build a well-informed and duly trained dialysis technicians for working efficiently in hospitals, medical clinics, dialysis centers, paramedical teaching and training institutions.
- An innovative curriculum of this programme will enable students to get requisite skills for carrying out dialysis in critical conditions such as renal dialysis, hem-dialysis.
- Students of this programme will be exposed to a rich avenue of opportunities as dialysis technician in multispecialty hospitals, nursing homes and dialysis centers.
- This programme caters to evolving industry demands and molds both fresher as well as experienced candidates to become exceptional professionals in the arena of dialysis.
- Students of this programme may secure lucrative jobs in reputed healthcare organizations as- dialysis technician multispecialty hospitals, nursing homes and dialysis centers as well as clinical research organization and medical devices.
- The Operation Theatre course trains students to maintain and prepare an operation theatre for surgery. They are trained in setting up the OT and instrument trolleys for specific surgeries which include positioning the operation table and patient.
- Not just that, all students are provided adequate guidance to assist a surgeon during surgery. They are also trained in autoclaving and preparation of sterile supplies required for use in the operation theatre.