Certificate Course In Yoga And Naturopathy
- Certificate Course in Yoga and Naturopathy is a certified Yoga and Naturopathy programme.
- The course has been designed for meeting the demand of the growing need of experts in the fields of yoga, naturopathy, drug-less, therapies, meditation, inner and self-healing, non-polluting human mind, holistic treatment, oriental medicine, integrated therapies besides mental health and psychoanalysis.
- Aspiring students should have passed a bachelor's degree in relevant subject or equivalent with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- In most of the reputed institutes, there is an entrance exam for admission.
- Naturopathy is a form of alternative medicine based on a belief in vitalism, which posits that a special energy called vital energy or vital force guides bodily processes such as metabolism, reproduction, growth, and adaptation.
- Candidates can become teacher and lecturer after its completion; they can go for permanent lectureship.
- The further research study also is also one of the best options to them after its successful completion.