Bachelor Of Vocational In Medical Laboratory Technician
- B.Sc. in Medical Laboratory Technology is an undergraduate Medical Lab Technology program. Medical Laboratory Technology program also called Clinical laboratory science is an allied health profession that is concerned with the treatment, diagnosis and prevention of disease through the use of clinical laboratory tests. During the program these tests help candidates to learn and diagnose, detect and treat diseases. Additionally the program deals with the collecting of information's sampling, reporting, testing and documentation.
- Such graduates are hired in capacities such as Laboratory Technician, Laboratory Manager, Medical Officer, Research Associate, Medical Record Technician, Resident Medical Officer, Lab Assistant, Laboratory Testing Manager, Associate Professor/Lecturer etc.
- B.Sc. in Medical Laboratory Technology is an Allied Health specialty program that deals with the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases through the utilization of clinical laboratory tests.
- As important members of the health care group, medical laboratory experts play an important role in collecting the information required to provide the best care to an ill or injured patient. The truth of the matter is that the practice of modern medicine would be outlandish without the tests performed in the laboratory.
- Medical laboratory experts have unlimited options of practice settings. Hospitals, public health facilities, nursing homes, clinics, and commercial laboratories all have job opportunities for qualified laboratory experts or professionals. In these settings, correspondence and research aptitudes are profoundly esteemed.