Bachelor In Medical Imaging Technology
- Medical Imaging is the technique and process used to create images of the human body (or parts and function thereof) for clinical purposes (medical procedures seeking to reveal, diagnose or examine disease) or medical science (including the study of normal anatomy and physiology). It is one of the best courses in medical field for students who want to make their career in the national and international healthcare industry.
- A career in Medical Imaging Technology offers a promising future, job stability and a good salary. The program is specifically designed to prepare the graduates to pursue their career in national and international growing healthcare industry.
- After successful completion of the program a student will be capable of holding assignments in hospital and healthcare institutions, research laboratories and diagnostic centres. Students with an instinct to learn can do higher studies in specialised field of study and can progress as Scientists and even enjoy faculty positions in academic institutions.
- B.Sc. Medical Imaging Technology or Bachelor of Science in Medical Imaging Technology is an undergraduate Medical Lab Technologist course. Medical imaging technology is the technique and process used to create images of the human body or parts and function thereof for clinical purposes (medical procedures seeking to reveal, diagnose or examine disease) or medical science including the study of normal anatomy and physiology.
- Although imaging of removed organs and tissues can be performed for medical reasons, such procedures are not usually referred to as medical imaging, but rather are a part of the pathology. The duration of the course of three years and it may be in some cases more or less than this. The degree course is an important and job providing in nature.